Scholarships at KPGT
2020-2021 Josephine McGill Scholarship
Katy Parents of the Gifted and Talented, Inc. (KPGT) is proud to offer its annual scholarship opportunity to graduating seniors who have participated in the Gifted and Talented (GT) Challenge program in elementary and in the Katy Advanced Placement (KAP) program in secondary school.
The recipient will be awarded in June 2021 and notified by email. The monetary award will be issued to the student as a reimbursement when the student provides a copy of paid invoice, and will be made only for college-related expenses, such as books, meal plans, tuition, fees, etc. This is a one time, $500 scholarship. Application deadline is May 17, 2021. Applications must be postmarked no later than this date to be considered valid.
- At least one full year participation in Katy ISD Elementary “Challenge” program in a Katy ISD School
- Currently enrolled in the GT Program at secondary level
- High school senior, currently enrolled in Katy ISD
- Eligible for graduation May 2021
- No history of disciplinary action
- Entering College no later than Fall 2021
- Family Membership in KPGT is required for application
Membership information can be found here.
Questions can be directed to [email protected].