2019-2020 Scholarship Application
Katy Parents of the Gifted and Talented, Inc. (KPGT) is proud to be offering its annual scholarship opportunity to graduating seniors who have participated in the Gifted and Talented (GT) program in both elementary and secondary schools. The recipient will be recognized during the annual meeting of KPGT in May 2020, and will be invited to read the essay at that time. Monetary award will be issued to the student when the student provides a copy of paid invoice: reimbursement will be made only for college-related expenses, such as books, meal plans, tuition, fees, etc. This is a one time, $500 scholarship. Application deadline is March 31, 2020.
- At least one full year participation in “Challenge” program in a KISD Elementary School
- Currently enrolled in the GT Program at secondary level
- High school senior, currently enrolled in Katy ISD
- Eligible for graduation May 2020
- No history of disciplinary action
- Entering College no later than Fall 2020
- Family Membership in KPGT is required for application. Students can request a waiver form membership in cases of financial need.